Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced sustainability professional to build on and manage the team’s strategic engagement with a wide range of stakeholders, including work on sustainability reporting, communications, and partnership management. We are looking for candidates who have experience with and deep understanding of existing sustainability reporting frameworks and approaches and how these contribute to a comprehensive external engagement strategy. This role will involve working closely with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders. Successful candidates will have demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and exemplary communication skills.
- Refine strategy related to information sharing and external engagement
- Manage sustainability reporting initiatives, working both on program development and implementation
- Align internal stakeholders on objectives and goals
- Provide strategic input on sustainability communications
- Collaborate closely with teams aggregating data and information for external content
- Identify and engage key external partners and third parties
- Track and analyze trends and cutting edge opportunities
- Effectively communicate strategy and priorities to senior leaders
- 12+ years’ experience working within the Sustainability industry
- Understanding of sustainability reporting frameworks, with ability to think about the pros and cons of each and how they intersect
- Organizational and project management experience and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment 8 Effective communication skills
- Strategic, outside-the-box thinking with a proven track record of translating ideas into action
- Stakeholder engagement experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 1+650-308-7837.