This position is for Sustainability Manager within Fung (1937) Management, an affiliate of LI & Fung Limited, which has companies engaged in sourcing, trading, logistics, and retailing of consumer products globally. The position is based in Hong Kong.
The position supports measures to embed sustainability across the group’s operating entities:
1) Environmental Management – primarily through an environmental management system which tracks environmental impacts (water, waste, energy, etc) across the group’s facilities and operations. The position will coordinate the roll out and assist in the ongoing management and use of the environmental management system to track impacts, implement reduction projects, and produce management reports for strategy development.
2) ESG Reporting – through global reporting platforms such as the UN Global Compact and local reporting requirements including those set by the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. The position will write and support corporate reporting on sustainability.
3) Knowledge Sharing – through working groups and trainings between companies in the group, so as to support the companies and stakeholders in the Group to access and apply the best knowledge and resources on sustainability.
People skills and work habits
- Excellent English language written and oral communication skills – native speaker preferred.
- Ability in another Asian language would be a plus but is not a necessity.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within teams.
Technical skills and knowledge
- Understand and have experience applying basic principles of environmental management, preferably in a corporate environment
- understanding of sustainability certification and ESG reporting processes
- Ability to operate cloud based EMS software
Applicants should send cvs and cover letters to email@example.com.