At Hasbro we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best is yet to come.
Would you like to bring your passion for sustainability and climate action strategy to a company that is purpose-driven and a recognized leader in corporate social responsibility and environmental sustainability? The Sustainability Data Analyst proactively leads the sustainability data collection and reporting process, working in close collaboration with both the corporate Global Sustainability Team and local/regional site representatives.
At Hasbro, we play and entertain with purpose! We are using our business as a force for good and building a safer, more sustainable company and world for all. We’re passionate about play, protecting our planet and conserving natural resources for future generations, including pursuing innovative ways to reduce our environmental impacts across our value chain. We are proud to have been recognized for the last 10 consecutive years as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies and as one of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens, by CR Magazine!
A day in the life as a Sustainability Data Analyst:
- Sustainability Data Coordination and Assurance: Gather data from globally owned or operated sites (offices, warehouses, distribution centers, 3Pls, third-party supply chain partners). Conduct analysis, and produce internal/external reports. Build and maintain Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) reporting structure following the respective ESG reporting frameworks (eg. GRI, SASB). Perform verification and quality assurance of data to ensure accuracy.
- Manage Sustainability Data Management platforms: Lead initial efforts, setup and ongoing use and maintenance of the global Sustainability Management and Reporting (SMR) platform. Lead data systems integration to incorporate various company and external data sources into the SMR platform. including working closely with the Higg Facility Environmental Module (FEM) platform.
- Data Analysis and Tracking: Analyze sustainability data. Develop insights to inform energy efficiency, energy procurement, and other sustainability initiatives and help achieve sustainability team goals.
- Communication, Training and Collaboration: Work with the Global Sustainability Team to accurately communicate energy program initiatives and achievements to internal and external partners. Assist in training and education of data collection concepts and practices and the use of the SMR and external reporting platforms. Engage with sourcing and procurement teams to track and report product and packaging environmental impact data.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Energy/Environmental Management, Data/Computer Science, Environmental Engineering/Science, or other analytics degree.
- 2 - 3 + years of related experience with environmental sustainability data collection and analysis.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills, especially using large energy datasets.
- Comfortable using G-Suite tools (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms).
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and/or google spreadsheets and macros.
- Experience building data visualizations hosted on web-based platforms e.g. Tableau, Looker, Power BI.
- Knowledge in Measurement & Verification (M&V) is a plus.
For more details about our CSR and Sustainability progress and recognition, please visit: http://newsroom.hasbro.com/static-files/dfcd27e5-29dc-416a-ab6a-83dbc82bac09
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Please visit the Hasbro careers website.