At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
This role is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and relevance of data processes and protocols to ensure that reporting and disclosures on the company’s progress in making positive contributions to communities, and minimizing environmental and social risks, are transparent, consistent and best-in-class.
The person in this position will oversee all data collection, compilation and analysis for non-financial reporting and disclosure initiatives across the Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility (SCR) team. A central responsibility for this role is providing reliable and auditable non-financial data to enable the clear and transparent disclosure of our corporate social responsibility (CSR) and environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies, commitments, programs and practices.
This role will also collaborate with the reporting and strategy partners on the team, and across the company, to undertake efforts promote and enhance our reputation as an industry leader in corporate citizenship. In addition, this role will serve as a thought leader on CSR reporting, and ESG disclosures; and is up-to-date on ESG reporting frameworks and trends.
- Manage data collection, compilation and analysis related to CSR and ESG reporting and disclosure.
- Oversee data content for development of the annual CSR report, CSR page in corporate annual report and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) disclosure, in partnership with SCR team, Corporate Communications and subject matter experts, in line with best practice frameworks.
- Provide data expertise to support the company’s sustainable finance commitment to transparency in its methodology for accounting, project inclusion and the carbon intensity of its credit portfolio; and regular reporting on the social, environmental and economic impacts of the lending.
- Provide data expertise to support science-based GHG reduction goal setting inclusive of customers’ emissions.
- Provide data expertise to support the Wells Fargo’s engagement in Taskforce on Climate Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) and CDP initiatives.
- Establish and enhance data processes and accuracy protocols to ensure readiness for independent third-party review and internal audits of CSR data.
- Analyze internal reporting and external assessments of CSR performance and proactively recommend and drive improvements of data collection, compilation and reporting
- Collaborate with controller’s office and risk teams to ensure accurate, robust and auditable data management is in place.
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
To view the full job description and apply
- Visit Wells Fargo Careers Site: wellsfargo.com/careers
- Click on Search Jobs and Search Jobs Now
- Within the Job Opening ID field enter number 5427263, and click on Search