Lockheed Martin is a globally recognized leader in sustainability and enterprise risk practices. The Enterprise Risk & Sustainability team is responsible for corporate disclosures on environmental, social and governance topics; risk assessment and disclosures; and establishing a framework for strategic goal-setting in these areas. The team manages the Risk & Compliance Committee and the Sustainability Working Group – two bodies of functional leaders that shapes the Corporation’s strategic enterprise risk and sustainability agenda, facilitates implementation of risk treatments and sustainability initiatives, and coordinates stakeholder engagement and disclosures.
The project management & planning operations representative is responsible for project support of disclosures and stakeholder engagement for the Enterprise Risk & Sustainability team. Project support includes research, benchmarking, creating data management methods, tracking data, creating presentations, and writing and editing electronic and written materials.
Reoccurring Projects Include:
- Sustainability reporting: This position will collect and summarize content for inclusion in an annual report and related disclosures; conduct benchmarking of sustainability reporting practices;, create tracking methods and tools for disclosures, support promotion and distribution methods, collect Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) data from multiple parties, and support the tracking and verification of report metrics and back-up materials.
- Enterprise Risk disclosures: This position will collect and summarize content for inclusion in a semi-annual report and related external disclosures; conduct benchmarking of enterprise risk reporting practices.
- Employee engagement: This position will create presentations from existing training materials for enterprise risk and sustainability, support the planning and logistics to implement training sessions, support the development of training and engagement materials including videos and social media.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-3 years of professional experience in enterprise risk and/or sustainability, corporate responsibility, risk management, environment, social, or governance disciplines
- Demonstrated written communications experience.
- Master’s degree related to enterprise risk and/or sustainability, corporate responsibility, risk management, environment, social, or governance disciplines and a minimum of 1 year of professional experience in those disciplines or a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in enterprise risk and/or sustainability, corporate responsibility, risk management, environment, social, or governance disciplines with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Personal commitment to sustainability.
- Strong written communications skills.
- Prior success working with a team or group on a project.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Experience using Workiva wDesk or proven aptitude for learning a new software or system.
- Demonstrates company values to do what’s right, respect others, and perform with excellence.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and Adobe products
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.