Your role at Sephora:
As a Supplier Responsibility Program Manager, you will be managing our supplier responsibility program for our global supply chain. Reporting to the Director of Sustainability, and working closely with the Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing and Sephora Collection Teams, you will be the key contact for internal business partners, suppliers, and external stakeholders in relation to supplier responsibility.
In addition, you will:
- Refine and implement of our supplier responsibility strategy in partnership with our cross-functional and global colleagues
- Develop & manage all supplier responsibility projects, such as: risk map, annual audit program (including audit requirements, 3rd party auditors, audits, Corrective Action Plans (CAPs), communication with internal partners and suppliers, receipt and tracking of all steps in process, summarizing findings, etc.), performance scorecard, and worker well-being projects, including managing external project partners
- Coordinate the program among various functions/business units, and global supplier responsibility leads. Communicate and train business units on supplier responsibility, and support integration into their decision-making, processes, and systems. Facilitate our cross-functional supplier responsibility task force (agenda setting, tracking related news and trends meeting presentation, meeting facilitation, minutes, and follow-up, etc.)
- Develop operational systems and efficient processes to track projects, relevant issues, etc. Work with internal partners to maintain accurate and up-to-date supplier information.
- Collect, interpret, analyze, and summarize information, prepare reports and presentations, including annual supplier responsibility report. Track and manage data to demonstrate progress against key performance indicators (KPIs) and targets. Work with management to prioritize business and information needs; create dashboards to fulfill these needs.
- Support issues management and coordinate internal communications.
- Conduct research an analysis on key initiatives, including industry research and peer benchmarking, that align with our supplier responsibility and human rights strategy.
- Support engagement with strategic multi-stakeholder initiatives.
- Support, as needed, other sustainability programs including product sustainability, climate, and eco-design.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 2-3 years’ supplier responsibility related experience
- Strong project management, research, analytical, evaluation, data analytics, statistical analysis, and visualization/presentation skills
- Proficient in databases and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation skills. Ability to synthesize and present complex data in a simple, relevant, and actionable way to diverse audiences.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to manage complexity, problem solve, and think creatively. Comfortable navigating ambiguity
- A team player with can-do positive attitude who takes the initiative, has the ability to work independently (as well as on a team), and exercises good judgement in terms of when to ask questions, for help, and/or for approval
- Ability to work, and thrive, in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment, to meet deadlines with high quality work, to share progress via KPIs regularly, and to adjust to shifting and competing priorities (strong prioritization and time management skills)
- Ability to travel as required
You’ll love working here because:
- The manifesto. Sephora believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We will never stop building a community where diversity is expected, self-expression is honored, all are welcomed, and you are included. We belong to something beautiful.
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Sephora’s goal is to create and nurture a safe and productive work environment for all. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company and insists on creating a space where everyone feels they belong. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.