Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Responsibility, the CR Senior Manager, Transparency & Engagement will drive communications, reporting and stakeholder engagement for the global Corporate Responsibility (CR) program. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator who is versed in CR issues, particularly with respect to the supply chain, and possesses an ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and develop high-quality deliverables within tight timeframes.
- Drive the strategy for and oversee annual CR reporting and related communications to key stakeholders
- Manage relationships within internal and external stakeholders during the content collection, drafting, and review processes.
- Oversee the development of relevant creative assets, including web, videos, graphics and photographs.
- Propose and manage ways to leverage the CR report, including a launch plan to amplify report messages to reach different target audiences.
- Leverage reporting for ratings and rankings to ensure information is properly packaged for key stakeholders.
- Identify strategic opportunities to streamline CR reporting and align with other, external CR ratings and rankings.
- Global CR team communications activities and implement them with the support of the CR Communications Coordinator, including copywriting, presentation design, visual asset coordination, global team call presentations and other tasks as required.
- Team tracking of industry news and events for internal briefings.
- Management of the CR asset library, including facilitating photo and video shoots.
- Provide counsel around the global CR vision, strategy and key messages.
- Produce plans and CR content to be embedded into PVH internal comms channels, such as the company intranet.
- Drive the PVH.com/cr website strategy and content development in line with corporate requirements.
- Support CR Leadership with communications strategy and material development for executive-level engagement, including with the Corporate Responsibility Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Provide counsel regarding supplier CR communications and opportunities to link communications targeting the supplier audience to broader CR communication efforts.
- Drive global CR team communications activities and manage team feedback mechanisms.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to link CR communications and reporting activities with more proactive stakeholder engagement and issues management.
- Develop pro-active strategies and implement associate engagement programs (i.e. campaigns around Earth Day or Global Human Rights Day) to help achieve broader CR team goals.
- This could, for example, include potentially creating and facilitating internal interest groups and networks.
- Drive the completion of surveys, rankings and inquiries from a range of external stakeholders, and identify opportunities to streamline processes around this engagement.
- Support other projects as needed.
- Experience: 10 years of relevant experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills
- Ability to create and manage large scale stakeholder engagement and communications plans
- Detail-oriented with excellent project management, time management and follow-through
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with adherence to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external business partners
- Ability to think quickly, produce deliverables in a timely manner, respond to changing demands, anticipate future problems, and recommend preventive courses of action
- Knowledge of CR issues, preferably in the apparel sector or in relation to supply chains
- Passionate about corporate responsibility topics.
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Attitude: positive, team player, proactive, strong work ethic and flexible
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.