Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Responsibility (CR) Communications, the Senior Manager, CR Reporting & Transparency will drive content creation for key publications and channels, and lead strategic communications and stakeholder engagement initiatives in support of the Company’s global CR program. The ideal candidate will be a skilled writer and editor versed in CR issues, and have proven ability to distill complex information into compelling and strategic messages. In addition to being a strong communicator, the ideal candidate will possess an ability to manage multiple high-profile projects simultaneously and develop high-quality deliverables within tight timeframes.
- Write and oversee the publication of the annual CR report and related communications to key stakeholders.
- Manage relationships within internal and external stakeholders during the content collection, drafting, and review processes.
- Oversee the steer the creative production process for the CR report incl. the creation of related videos, graphics and photography.
- Ideate, develop and manage report creation to support key CR initiatives, leadership and key internal and external partnerships
- Support the development and implementation of a strategic approach to corporate ratings and rankings in the CR space
- Leverage reporting for ratings and rankings to ensure information is properly packaged for key stakeholders.
- Identify strategic opportunities to streamline CR reporting and align with other, external CR ratings and rankings.
- Leverage report content and broader CR insights for the development and rollout of CR specific learning and development tools and training for PVH University and key external partnerships
Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and identify additional resource needs as they arise. Strong attention to detail. Proven success at building and managing relationships with stakeholders in multinational environments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience: 10 years of relevant experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent project management, time management and follow-through
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with adherence to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external business partners
- Ability to think quickly, produce deliverables in a timely manner, respond to changing demands, anticipate future problems, and recommend preventive courses of action
- Knowledge of CR issues, preferably in the apparel sector
- Passionate about corporate responsibility topics
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Attitude: positive, team player, proactive, strong work ethic and flexible
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Please visit the PVH careers website.