The CSR Senior Analyst role will report to the Global Head of Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Investing within the Global Citizenship & Sustainability function. Key accountabilities are around conducting and synthesizing research and analysis related to peers, clients, CSR rating/ranking firms and CSR strategy. Candidate will be expected to connect the firm’s business agenda with the broader reputation and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) issues. This individual will also contribute to several organizational compliance and administrative functions. Contributes to the development of board committee materials and other key presentations. Manages several moderately complex organizational compliance and administrative accountabilities in addition to performing a small number of critical administrative tasks for senior management. Identifies opportunities for process improvements across the department/group. Supports the reputation and objectives of Global Citizenship & Sustainability relative to all stakeholders (clients and employees). This reputation will impact company recognition.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Graduate Degree.
- Industry experience in financial services or business partner function; prior CSR experience is a plus.
- Exceptional judgment, analytical, problem solving and communications skills (verbal and written).
- Strong communication and tactical planning skills; ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners while being committed to best practices.
- Methodical, highly organized, ‘forward-looking’ with superior attention to detail.
Please contacct Rachel Segal at Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about this job.