The Senior Analyst ILS Regional Management North America reports to the Senior Manager, ILS Regional Management North America and is responsible for providing oversight for day to day process management, managing relationships with a complex network of business unit contacts, acting as a subject matter expert for designated business groups, communicating ILS program requirements to internal business units as well as licensees and vendors. In addition, the Senior Analyst is responsible for addressing ILS related concerns raised by business unit contacts and licensees/vendors, explaining ILS communication related to audit findings, leading development and implementation of reporting protocols, ensuring maintenance of accurate information in the ILS database, and other projects as required for the North America Region.
- Ensure timely completion of regional work processes including FAMA Application process
- Provide oversight and direction for data management and data integrity including data clean-up required for ILS database
- Direct training and assist with business user set up of the ILS Database to facilitate on demand delivery of reporting to Disney Business Unit contacts
- Address inquiries from licensees and business groups regarding ILS reports, ILS audits, Corrective Action Plan (CAP) letters and other ILS communication
- Direct creation and delivery of ILS regional management tools as required
- Collaborates with regional counterparts to ensure consistent application of ILS policies
- Facilitates communication and information gathering related to media issues and allegations with internal and external parties. Relationship Management – -Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, and Other Business Units
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for identified business groups
- Manage & deliver on business objectives as related to businesses where acting as SME
- Provide oversight and act as a liaison between BU leadership and ILS leadership on ILS matters
- Communicate and educate internal BUs and licensees and vendors on ILS program requirements and processes
Direct Report Management:
- Manage relationships and develop ILS Analysts, temporary ILS Analysts and Interns
- Provide guidance, define and deliver on development criteria established by ILS department
- Supervises daily activities and provides specific guidance to ILS Analysts, temporary personnel or Undergraduate Associates related to daily transaction activities and issue resolution.
- Act as project manager on designated projects as assigned
- Manage and deliver on business objectives of designated special projects as assigned
- At least 4 years of work experience in Social Responsibility, relationship management, consumer products or related area.
- Experience supervising direct reports in a team environment
- Thorough understanding of SA8000 or equivalent.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (including Visio)
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of business. Experience in dynamic businesses and emerging markets.
- Excellent relationship management, with experience in engaging with, and influencing, diverse stakeholders.
- Flexible mindset, capable of working with large and complex organizations, and people of diverse backgrounds.
- Effective multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure, while delivering quality output in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, both internal and external.
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills, team player with ability to also work independently.
- Experience developing or creating work processes
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Project Management experience a plus
- Strong organization skills
- Very detail-oriented, responsible, and organized.
- International business experience
- Experience in Manufacturing, Licensing, Contract Management , Supply Chain, or Sourcing a plus
- Other language proficiency preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Communication, Sustainability, Law or other related field.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.