At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
This position is remote.
Responsible for the ongoing management and execution of all Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)-focused reporting and projects, both internally and externally. Oversees annual reporting and performance improvement plans for frameworks like DJSI, CDP, GRI and others. Also responsible for developing and maintaining a quarterly internal dashboard and roadmap for the purpose of updating key stakeholders on progress towards goals. Primary curator of ESG data/messaging, including customer survey and RFP support to ensure “one source of the truth” and regular story-telling related to our results and program activities.
- Assist in the development and management of third-party reporting strategy.
- Serve as the primary responder to third-party ESG initiatives like GRI, UNGC, CDP, DJSI Ecovadis and others as identified as important for program success.
- Using data analytics as a tool identify opportunities to improve IMs performance/rankings/reporting/credibility via suggested improvements in policy and/or practices of the business and help create and manage multi-year roadmap to achieve results
- Identify gaps/blind spots or coming trends/requirements and identify the best approach for Iron Mountain
- Maintain a calendar of key actions for all third party reporting activities.
- Primary curator of ESG data and messaging to ensure “one source of the truth” and consistency on ESG narrative and results.
- Manage content for RFPIO (RFP library content) and support sales organization with ESG questionnaires that are escalated by Proposal Managers to ensure accurate and timely responses that add value to Iron Mountain proposals.
- Support Sales Execs as needed with customized customer facing content for bid review, proposals, QBRs, etc.
- Manage ESG-related projects on an as needed basis to support the business
- Support the CR content for marketing efforts and communications platforms (Horizon, Currents, Facebook, Twitter and IM.com) with current, relevant and interesting content to support authentic brand communications.
- Oversee and execute ESG engagement processes, such as Iron Mountain’s materiality assessment
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with reporting standards and frameworks such as CDP, GRI, TCFD, SBTi and UNGC.
- Familiar with ESG assessments and ratings such as CDP and CDP Supply Chain, DJSI, Ecovadis, MSCI, ISS, Sustainalytics, etc.
- Previous experience in providing multi-year planning for ESG performance improvement using a data driven approach
- Strong skills in compiling and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing relationships and holding partners accountable for achieving agreed to performance levels.
- Project Management skills and experience required, PMP certification a plus
- Exceptional skill in understanding brand value and risk and evaluating opportunities to maximize positive impact and minimize negative.
- Ability to prioritize funding in a way that delivers exceptional results while staying on budget.