Reporting to the head of Housing Affordability Philanthropy, this newly created position will manage a $5MM to 15MM grant portfolio focused on research, policy and transformation as well as support for climate change. Additionally, this individual will establish key performance indicators, collaborate with line of business partners and advance housing affordability initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage a $5MM to $15MM grant portfolio supporting the affordable housing ecosystem transformation
- Develop request for proposal (RFP) processes and tools to hold grantees accountable for their deliverables
- Establish metrics, measure impact and effectiveness of grants
- Conduct due diligence necessary to evaluate proposals and manage risk
- Work with grantees to anticipate challenges in meeting deliverables and escalate as needed
- Serve as a SME on housing affordability research, policy and innovation
- Identify grantmaking opportunities related to housing and climate change
- Provide updates on grantee progress, best practices and community priorities
- Seek opportunities to advance storytelling of philanthropic impact and best position the company
Please visit the Wells Fargo careers website and search for job number 5556542.