Would you like to help us move forward as a sustainable business and global leader in dermatology?
LEO Pharma has initiated an ambitious journey to strengthen its approach to corporate sustainability and take our work to the next level.
The Global Sustainability team works with internal and external stakeholders and is in the process of developing a new, forward-looking 2030 sustainability strategy with a primary focus on strengthening our contribution to UN Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 3 ‘Good Health and Well-Being’ and patient health outcomes.
Join us as Sustainability Advisor in Global Sustainability where you will help drive transformation and contribute to developing a sustainability function recognized as a business value driver across LEO Pharma globally. You will report to the Global Head of Sustainability and be based at our headquarters in Ballerup.
In this role you will lead our sustainability work in relation to our primary contribution to society, patient health, and the SDGs. You will act as an advisor to internal stakeholders and oversee the design and implementation of programs that can deliver improved patient health outcomes. During the first year, your primary focus areas will be to develop an ambitious roadmap to 2030 with key activities that will support business growth and scale positive impacts on society.
Your key tasks will be to:
- facilitate alignment with internal stakeholders and be responsible for leading a cross-functional task-force in the co-development development of new sustainability programs to ensure continued alignment with our sustainability strategy, our corporate strategy and stakeholder expectations
- support our Sustainability Board, Global Leadership Team, and internal Sustainability Drivers with presentation materials of results and next steps
- develop partnerships with key internal and external relevant stakeholders for the implementation of potential projects
We expect you to bring 10+ years’ experience with building and managing sustainability programs with a focus on health in a complex organization with many internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you should bring:
- proven track record in sustainability program development and implementation on issues of health and access
- understanding of key societal barriers to patient access in a global context
- strategic orientation and capacity to align current activities with long term strategic business goals
- creative and innovative mindset
- a good eye for identifying emerging sustainability themes and for positioning the company accordingly and you know how to identify and execute actions to address themes
- an understanding the importance of driving impact, including setting KPIs and tracking performance of sustainability initiatives focused on patient health outcomes
- possess strong verbal and written communication skills in English and are able to prepare concise and easy to understand materials that meets business interests as well as external stakeholder interests
- have a capacity to influence and build support for your ideas and projects
- strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and able to deliver on ambitious goals in a fast-paced environment
- are an engaging and curious person with strong interpersonal skills, and have experience working in an international, multi-cultural environment
- willingness to travel up to 20 days a year
- have a master’s degree in social or business studies, or equivalent.
Global Communication, Public Affairs & Sustainability and your new department
Global Communication, Public Affairs & Sustainability is responsible for LEO Pharma’s company reputation and corporate affairs. We are helping LEO Pharma achieve its mission of helping people achieve healthy skin by shaping its profile and engaging external stakeholders as well as employees.
The Global Sustainability team is a dedicated team of specialists working across the business in driving LEO Pharma’s sustainability work globally. We keep a keen eye on future trends and help LEO Pharma and commit to operating in a way that contributes to the SDGs.
Contact & deadline
For further information, please contact France Bourgouin at +45 31 41 04 53 . Deadline for submitting your application is December 15, 2019. We look forward to your application.