Do you want to make a meaningful difference in the quality of healthcare? Omnicell is empowering health systems and pharmacies to radically transform the way they manage medications, so they can achieve the vision of the Autonomous Pharmacy. Thousands of hospitals, pharmacies, skilled nursing facilities and care homes trust Omnicell to provide continuous innovation. They need us to deliver solutions to meet the ever-evolving challenges of the healthcare landscape. We encourage creative problem solving and outside-the-box thinking that only a diverse, well-rounded workforce can bring.
Join us as we build on our powerful combination of advanced automation, predictive intelligence, and expert services to create a safer future for patients—one where medication errors are a thing of the past. You’ll be joining an organization whose culture encourages individual development, rewards intellectual curiosity, and embraces an inclusive environment. Join our growing company and help shape the future at Omnicell!
The Program Administrator will be part of our productive, collaborative Corporate Responsibility (CR) team, focusing on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) initiatives for our annual CR reporting.
Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Responsibility, this role will be responsible for the ongoing management of all Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)-focused data collection for our reporting and programs. Oversees annual performance improvement plans for frameworks like DJSI, CDP, GRI, SASB, TCFD, and others. Also responsible for developing and maintaining a quarterly internal dashboard and roadmap for the purpose of updating key stakeholders on progress towards ESG goals. Primary curator of ESG data/messaging, including customer survey and RFP support to ensure “one source of the truth” related to our results and program activities. teh preferred candidate will be based in Pittsburgh PA; however, we will consider individual based in the California Bay area
- Use data analytics as a tool to identify opportunities to improve performance /rankings /reporting /credibility for business teams and assist in the development of material goals for ESG initiatives
- Assist in the development and management of materials referenced for external reporting
- Identify gaps/blind spots or coming trends/requirements and identify the best approach for Omnicell
- Develop methods to hold partners accountable for achieving agreed-to performance levels.
- Maintain a calendar of key actions for all external reporting activities.
- Primary curator of the integrity of ESG data to ensure “one source of the truth” and consistency on ESG narrative and results year over year
- Support the sales organization with ESG questionnaires that are escalated by the sales team to ensure accurate and timely responses that add value to Omnicell proposals.
- Support VP, CR as needed with customized stakeholder-facing content for bid review, proposals, QBRs, etc.
- Manage ESG-related projects on an as-needed basis to support the business
- Support the CR content for marketing and communications platforms with current, relevant, and interesting content to support authentic brand communications and employee engagement with participation in ESG initiatives.
- Oversee and execute ESG engagement processes, such as Omnicell’s materiality assessment and stakeholder surveys
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Familiar with ESG assessments and ratings such as CDP and CDP Supply Chain, DJSI, Eco Vadis, MSCI, ISS, Sustainalytics, etc.
- Strong skills in compiling and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to convert data into action
- Strong skills in preparing presentations highlighting goals, objectives, and progress against plan
- Possess a balance of drive, business acumen, and interpersonal skills
- A positive, professional demeanor and presentation in all internal and client interactions.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative
- Detail-oriented with a flexible mind-set
- Problem solver, with experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver external experiences for large complex customer organizations
- High EQ, a consultative mindset, and high attention to detail, with excellent communication (oral & written) skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building great customer-centric experiences is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience leading the delivery of enterprise-level programs including a demonstrated understanding of reporting standards and frameworks such as CDP, GRI, TCFD, IRR, and others in lieu of related experience OR Master’s Degree
- PMP Certification
- Healthcare or health systems experience, high growth start-ups, and/or consulting experience
- Office Environment