Since 1868, the Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has been crafting exquisite Haute Horlogerie, in which the highest precision is combined with exclusive design. As one of the world’s leading brands in the luxury watch segment, our long-established company daily upholds the pioneering spirit and the innovative talent that underlie our success.
Our Corporate Communications team in our headquarters in Schaffhausen is looking for a CSR Manager.
In this role, you will support the implementation and further enhancement of IWC Schaffhausen’s corporate sustainability vision, which consequently entails being part in the development, coordination and execution of all its corporate sustainability activities worldwide.
The principle of sustainability is a top priority at IWC Schaffhausen. IWC continually renews its commitment to sustainability across each of the five pillars identified by our parent company Richemont: Governance and Ethics, Sourcing, IWC as an Employer, Environment and Community Investment.
We strive to create long-term value for both our business and society while preserving our heritage in quality, craftsmanship and innovation. By looking back at our founding values and forward to a resilient future, we aim to be growth-oriented while remaining socially and environmentally responsible.
You will work closely with IWC’s Corporate Sustainability Committee to support and advise IWC’s subdivisions and subsidiaries in the implementation of social, environmental and ethical policies and projects to drive IWC’s Corporate Sustainability objectives.
You will also be responsible for introducing tools and workflows to harmonize CSR research and data across all levels and departments on a company level and as wells as interfacing with the Richemont Group.
In addition, you will support the implementation of consistent CSR communications, both internally and externally, to raise the awareness of IWC’s commitment to CSR and the respective initiatives.
- Bachelor or Master degree in social sciences with a focus on sustainable development
- Professional experience in analysing and implementing various aspects of sustainability, gained in an international setting and across sectors, including the private and public sector, think tanks and international organisations
- Professional experience in project management
- Professional experience in the development and/or implementation of initiatives related to gender equality, climate change and energy project investments, community and stakeholder engagement
- Track record of professional publications on topics related to sustainability
- Recipient-appropriate oral and written communication skills as evidenced by professional experience related to corporate communications
- ICT skills: MS Office, SharePoint
- Individual responsibility, self-reliance and motivation will complete your profile
- Native English, fluent German and French, further languages an advantage
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.