The CR Specialist plays a critical role in both managing the integration of Corporate Responsibility commitments, including human rights and environmental sustainability, among PVH’s licensees and serves as the daily point of contact for licensees to assist in fulfilling PVH commitments. The ideal candidate will be a strong relationship-builder and communicator of CR subject-matter, as well as possess an ability to aggregate and analyze data effectively and manage multiple projects and systems simultaneously.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Monitor and advise licensees on maintaining accurate active factory lists and submitting completed new factory packets and supplier self-assessments
- Monitor and report on licensees’ factory authorization rate, corrective action plan submission rate, and correction action plan acceptance rate
- Refine and leverage data tools and templates to aggregate and analyze human rights and environmental sustainability risk associated with licensees’ supply chains to inform decision-making
- Partner with offshore CR teams to monitor and report on assessment schedules, engagement meetings, and status of corrective action plans
- Educate and advise licensees on the implementation of environmental sustainability initiatives where applicable
- Partner with Licensing business divisions and global team members to resolve escalations when licensees or their suppliers are involved in violations of the PVH Code of Conduct or Supplier Guidelines
- Develop effective partnerships with licensees to track new factories, factory exits, subcontractors, order volumes, key suppliers, and ensure CR assessments are scheduled on a timely basis
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience: At least 3 years relevant experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- Ability to develop and manage large datasets including CR and supply chain data
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with external business partners and with overseas teams
- Ability to think quickly, produce deliverables in a timely manner, respond to changing demands, anticipate future problems, and recommend preventive courses of action
- Self starter, demonstrates initiative
- Adept written and verbal communicator with ability to listen, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences including external stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Knowledge of supply chain management, human rights, and environmental sustainability in the apparel sector is preferred
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with proactive approach, strong work ethic, and effective stress management
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus (Spanish, Chinese, Japanese preferred)
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Please visit the PVH careers website.