The purpose/function of this role is to provide leadership and support for Hasbro’s CSR programs, communication activities, public reporting initiatives, stakeholder engagement, and assist with integrating CSR messaging into Hasbro’s corporate and brand marketing efforts.
This role will serve to support the Sr. Director of CSR and coordinate CSR program and communication efforts with all business functions including Global Communications, Investor Relations, Global Brand Execution, Human Resources, Philanthropy, and Employee Engagement, as well as Hasbro product brands.
- Contribute to the development, management and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategies and programs.
- Create and lead CSR communication plans and campaigns, including employee engagement, in support of the company’s CSR and sustainability efforts.
- Drive CSR messaging/content creation and integration across corporate communication channels in partnership with functional departments.
- Lead efforts to write, design, develop and promote the company’s CSR report.
- Conduct research and benchmarks against other CSR leading companies to ensure Hasbro’s CSR practices are best-in-class.
- Support information and data review/response to stakeholder inquiries and investor related CSR analysis.
- Provide technical and coordination support for CSR programs and issues.
- Superb storytelling/writing, editing and oral presentation skills.
- Proven CSR communication and public reporting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to understand/analyze external drivers and implement internal strategies to achieve corporate objectives.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of quality, speed and flexibility for change.
- Strong project management skills with technical problem-solving skills to coordinate CSR initiatives across the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, including solid ability to support/interact with senior executives.
- Passion for CSR and sustainability.
- Writing samples and portfolio to be provided upon request.
Areas were problem solving may be required could include:
- Influencing others without direct authority in order to advance Hasbro’s CSR efforts.
- Driving change in an environment where change may not be welcome.
- Collecting complete and accurate information/data under deadline.
- Understanding complex subject areas/data and translating it into succinct and compelling communication/messaging.
- Navigating the matrix organization and identifying/developing processes necessary to achieve results.
Hasbro (NASDAQ : HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. The Company’s Hasbro Studios and its film label, Allspark Pictures, are building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Through its commitment to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to make the world a better place for children and their families. Hasbro ranked No. 1 on the 2017 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past six years. Learn more at http://www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter ( @Hasbro & @HasbroNews ) and Instagram ( @Hasbro ).
Please visit the Hasbro careers website.