The CR Specialist plays a critical role in both managing the integration of Corporate Responsibility commitments, including human rights and environmental sustainability, among PVH’s licensees and managing relationships with brand licensing and legal teams, licensees, and our regional teams. The ideal candidate will be a strong relationship-builder and communicator of CR subject-matter, as well as possess an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities Of The Job
- Design and deliver tools and templates to analyze human rights and environmental sustainability risk associated with licensees’ supply chains and performance against relevant CR targets and to promote data driven decision-making regarding licensee engagement.
- Liaise with CR colleagues and educate and advise licensees on the implementation of human rights and environmental sustainability initiatives linked to applicable Forward Fashion priorities
- Evaluate licensees’ overall performance against Forward Fashion priorities through tools and dashboards;
- Collaborating with Legal teams on license amendments and updates; monitor and track integration of Forward Fashion CR provisions into licenses.
- Partner with Licensing business divisions to resolve escalations when licensees or their suppliers are involved in violations of the PVH CR policies.
- Develop training materials and tools for licensees and conduct capability building trainings to assist licensees in improving their management systems and factory CR performance and in meeting relevant CR targets; develop training strategy
- Develop effective partnerships with strategic licensees to advise on their internal CR strategies and supply chain management systems
- Liaise with Licensing teams and CR colleagues to embed responsible licensing principles into existing licensed business processes and to inform licensing priorities
- Leverage industry level tools and train licensees on tool usage and integration
- Assist with human rights performance monitoring and program implementation in supply chain as needed
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience: At least 3 years relevant experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with external business partners and with overseas teams
- Ability to develop and manage large datasets including CR and supply chain data
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to think quickly, produce deliverables in a timely manner, respond to changing demands, anticipate future problems, and recommend preventive courses of action
- Ability to develop presentation materials and communications for senior level meetings
- Ability to respond to inquiries and requests in a timely manner from multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of licensing business models, supply chain management, human rights, and environmental sustainability in the apparel sector is strongly recommended
- Adept written and verbal communicator with ability to listen, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences including external stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with proactive approach, strong work ethic, and effective stress management
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus (Spanish, Chinese, Japanese preferred)
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (“PVH”) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Please the job description on LinkedIn.