At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Stakeholder Relations brings together teams responsible for engaging with the company’s critical stakeholders. Responsible for monitoring the current environment and developing comprehensive stakeholder strategies across various influencer groups, the team includes: Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Communications, Government Relations & Public Policy, Investor Relations, Philanthropy, Community Relations.
Corporate Responsibility (CR)/Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Reporting Implementation Role
This role is responsible for the implementation of reporting and disclosure initiatives to ensure that key stakeholders are aware of the company’s progress in making positive contributions to communities, and minimizing environmental and social risks. The person in this position will actively manage reputation risk related to the execution of outreach functions in alignment with strategies designed to reach investors, analysts, rankers and raters, advocacy groups, media and academia. This role will also engage in research assignments to help Wells Fargo gain a greater understanding of the needs and expectations of these stakeholders.
This role will use a variety of channels to reach stakeholders to enable a greater degree of engagement and allow Wells Fargo’s story to be told directly to influencers. This position will also be responsible for monitoring the development of corporate responsibility (CR)-related rules and requirements where we do business globally, and will work with appropriate compliance groups to ensure we are effectively meeting our obligations.
In addition, this role will support efforts to increase Wells Fargo’s profile as a company committed to corporate responsibility through best-in-class reporting and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) disclosures as part of the company’s goal to be an industry leader in corporate citizenship.
- Support implementation of proactive activities to reach investors, analysts, rankers and raters, advocacy groups, media and academia
- Prepare engagement materials to enhance stakeholder outreach (e.g., briefings, fact sheets, talking points, newsletters, road shows, events, etc.).
- Collaborate with internal partners to review ESG raters’ and rankers’ assessments, complete surveys, monitor scores, and manage relationships to ensure accuracy and completeness of these assessments.
- Monitor and report on sustainability programs of competitors, customers, suppliers and identified sustainability leaders
- Assist with communications activities (e.g., media interviews, speaking opportunities, published thought leadership content) to provide clear and transparent disclosure of our CR and ESG policies, commitments, programs and practices
- Maintain disclosures current on Wells Fargo’s ESG policies, practices and programs in the Environmental, Social and Governance Guide on wellsfargo.com and other relevant pages on wellsfargo.com
- Manage process for fulfilling and tracking responses to customer, third-party and stakeholder inquiries, information requests, or surveys related to CR activities.
- Contribute to the preparation of evidence-based written and visual summaries of CR performance for internal and external audiences, including executive dashboards, scorecards, slide decks and reports.
- Track and monitor development of country-specific non-financial reporting requirements (e.g., UK Modern Slavery Act) and work with appropriate compliance groups to ensure we are effectively meeting our obligations.
Preferred locations are listed, however, other locations may be considered.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning Desired Qualifications
- Experience implementing CSR and/or ESG reporting and disclosure initiatives for public companies
- Experience establishing process and manage responses to customers, third-party and stakeholder inquiries, information requests, or surveys
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate team to achieve reporting and disclosure objectives
- Demonstrated experience sharing and/or presenting relevant information with applicable internal and external stakeholders through multiple channels
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
To view the full job description and apply
- Visit the Wells Fargo Careers Site: wellsfargo.com/careers
- Click Search Jobs and Search Jobs Now
- Within the Job Opening ID field enter number as listed above and click Search*
If job search returns with no results, posting is no longer active.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.