The Corporate Responsibility (CR), Coordinator, focusing on sustainable materials and supply chain sustainability initiatives, is responsible for supporting the CR team to drive and execute the environmental sustainability strategy at PVH across its brands, business units and geographies. The Coordinator may also support other CR commitments including greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction, waste, sustainable packaging, water and chemicals management.
Help implement PVH’s sustainable raw material commitment, Projects may include:
- Tracking and managing data to demonstrate progress towards sustainable material targets
- Helping to create documents to educate internal and external teams (including designers, supply chain and licensees) and streamline sustainable material processes to across global brands.
- Researching emerging trends and resources, particularly related to cotton and synthetics
- Supporting the creation of sustainable material resources (based on industry resources) for internal PVH reference.
- Providing ongoing monitoring of how peer brands are incorporating sustainable cotton and other materials into their products and marketing campaigns.
Support PVH’s commitment to measuring and managing environmental impacts within our supply chain including:
- The roll out and adoption support to enable PVH’s supply chain partners to complete the Sustainable Apparel Coalition’s Higg Index Facilities Environment Module (FEM), including collaborating with PVH CR team members across the world.
- Tracking supplier completion of the Higg Index FEM and analyze collected data to track progress towards PVH’s Higg Index targets.
- Helping to create and align supplier facing Higg communications with broader CR communication plans and activities.
- The development of trainings and resources to educate internal teams and suppliers in implementing Higg FEM.
Help deliver against PVH’s broader environmental commitments, which could include:
- Coordinating environmental team calendar, which is a tool to track ongoing projects and communications, industry events, project deadlines and other key deliverables.
- Supporting the development of internal trainings or communications, including internal communications materials, such as articles on the PVH intranet and trainings/event support where needed
- Tracking and reporting environmental impacts and cost savings across CR commitments.
- Conducting industry research and peer benchmarking to support team in ensuring PVH’s policies and programs and comprehensive and competitive.
- Analyzing sustainable packaging baseline data to help develop insights into packaging opportunities and progress towards PVH’s sustainable packaging goal.
- Experience: 1 to 3 years. Coursework and/or experience in Sustainability/Corporate Responsibility, Business and/or Supply Chain management a plus
- Education: B.A./B.S
- Strong research and writing skills; clear verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with local and with overseas teams
- Passion for CR and sustainability
- A willingness to learn and work flexibly in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Initiative and ability to work independently with direction
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.