Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
Deliver on a wide range of sustainability initiatives focused on the implementation of the corporate sustainability strategy, including sustainability reporting efforts as well as setting the direction on advancing the company’s sustainability agenda through partnerships.
- Inform the sustainability strategy development and implementation including through strategic research
- Partner across the organization to achieve common ESG reporting and Sustainability goals
- Manage reporting efforts for sustainability report and website, GRI, SDGs, WEF, CDP, TCFD, SASB, etc. through identification of information that should be updated on an annual basis, including data/stories collection across the organization
- Complete and propose improvements to other various sustainability surveys that the company is currently undertaking seeking continuous improvement of Moody’s ESG profile
- Develop gap analysis as needed for current reports to support recommendations for a pathway to full implementation and continuous improvement
- Implement successful auditable systems
- Drive use organization-wide of digital tools newly implemented in the organization to streamline sustainability reporting efforts Develop and drive the Global Sustainability partnership strategy, focused specifically on how we can leverage partnership opportunities at the corporate level and across the business lines
- Establish the connection of our partnership strategy to our corporate purpose leading to a sustainable future
- Identify and manage key partners, build innovative partnership initiatives and platforms, and ensure the value of our engagement is tracked, measured, and fully realized
- Inculcate partner insights into the business, to inform our enterprise-wide sustainability strategy
- Collaborate across the business to ensure functions are fully aware of and leverage our partnerships and platforms, integrating our sustainability advocacy objectives into planning efforts
- Minimum 5 years experience in sustainability
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Environmental Science, Business, Finance, Engineering, Sustainability (or equivalent) from an accredited college/university
- Data governance experience a plus
- Experience in corporate sustainability reporting, with a focus on environmental sustainability
- Experience implementing corporate sustainability strategy, particularly environmental activities
- Direct engagement with external stakeholders and building partnerships
- Ability to develop sustainability advocacy success metrics and integrate with global initiatives
- Keen to present research and analysis results in an orderly manner and highlight key outcomes
- Strong ability to meet project deadlines and cadence
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as interpersonal skills, in order to effectively build relationships with multiple internal stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping management apprised of projects
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Process-oriented with a strong collaborative approach
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in written and spoken English a must
Please visit Moody’s careers website.