The Walt Disney Company’s International Labor Standards Program (“ILS Program”) seeks to foster safe, inclusive and respectful workplaces wherever Disney-branded products are produced. The ILS Program is an important component of The Walt Disney Company’s social responsibility and responsible supply chain efforts.
ILS Audits are used as a tool to identify and address labor-related issues in facilities authorized to produce Disney-branded products. These audits may be conducted by Disney or by Disney’s licensees/vendors in accordance with Disney standards or those that are recognized by Disney.
The ILS Audit Analysis team is responsible for the determination of audit acceptance and the assessment of the audit results in accordance with ILS Program policies. In addition, the Audit Analysis team supports the related activities contributing toward continuous improvement in program policies and operational standards pertaining to the acceptance and assessment of ILS Audits.
The Associate Analyst reports to the Assistant Manager of Audit Analysis and is responsible for reviewing and entering the audit results into the ILS audit database for approval; supporting the related functions and projects as assigned by the Assistant Manager. This role requires exceptional attention-to-detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively in an international business setting.
- Assess audit qualification per ILS Policy. Review audit results and enter violations of various audit formats into the ILS Audit database according to Disney’s audit template.
- Approve and rate ILS Audits as assigned by Assistant Manager. Communicate with internal teams to resolve audit related issues and questions.
- Other responsibilities may include supporting the Assitant Managers/Managers on related functions, as well as additional tasks when requested.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a corporate setting including internship.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office programs – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Two to three years in a corporate setting preferred
- Work experience in the social compliance field within an international corporation, or auditing experience with an audit firm is strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency (in English) in writing and editing skills preferred
- Intermediate proficiency of a second language a plus
- Experience with a social compliance audit related database a plus
- Superior attention to detail
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Ability to communicate effectively in an international business setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field such as Public Policy, International Studies, Business Management or Manufacturing Operations would be beneficial.
At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.