The Assistant Manager, Responsible Sourcing will support the successful implementation and expansion of the responsible sourcing strategy and operating model to mitigate environmental, economic, and social risks and contribute to positive impact within our global supply base, collaborating cross-functionally, cross-regions and categories, with procurement, our brands and suppliers.
- Work closely with Sr. Manager, Responsible Sourcing supporting tactical execution of key elements of The Estee Lauder Companies’ (ELC) Responsible Sourcing strategy
- Implement ELC’s Supplier Code of Conduct Due Diligence process and framework to support ELC’s Supplier Code of Conduct program, manage associated record keeping and ensure global consistency
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance processes, streamline program activities and improve program efficacy
- Generate, update, and analyze Responsible Sourcing reports, scorecards, and dashboards through impeccable data management and throughout different platforms and tools (e.g., SharePoint, QlikView)
- Support Sr. Manager, Responsible Sourcing on managing suppliers’ audits and assessments through different platforms, monitor supplier performance and implement continuous improvement actions
- Support the development of educational materials and conducts training related to ELC’s Supplier Code of Conduct program; builds strong relationships with global sourcing teams and educates on the awareness of the program
- Assist benchmarking ELC’s Supplier Code of Conduct program against industry standards, trends and best practices
- Partner with other Supply Chain functions such as Quality and New Brands Empowerment Group on the consistent implementation of ELC’s supplier qualification process
- Act as a champion for Responsible Sourcing, educating and energizing colleagues in Procurement, internal stakeholders, and Suppliers
- Support coordination of internal and external Responsible Sourcing supplier eventseloping relationships with internal stakeholders
- 2-5 years of experience in project management, responsible sourcing and/or procurement
- University degree
- 10% travel
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment. Strong attention to detail and follow up.
- High proficiency in MS Office including MS PowerPoint, MS EXCEL
- Strong passion for environmental and social responsibility and sustainability
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company’s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.