At Disney, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting company from the most interesting point of view.
The International Labor Standards (ILS) Program helps foster safe, inclusive and respectful workplaces wherever Disney-branded products are produced. The ILS department has more than 100 people in 12 countries focused on monitoring production facilities, remediation, external stakeholder engagement and communication throughout the Disney supply chain.
The Analyst, Regional Management North America supports the Manager, Regional Management, ILS North America and is responsible for communicating ILS program requirements to internal business units and licensees/vendors, addressing ILS related concerns raised by business unit contacts and licensees/vendors, delivering and explaining ILS communication related audit findings, maintaining accurate factory and licensee/vendor records in the ILS database, and other projects as required for the North America Region.
This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management internally and with external business contacts.
- Communicate and educate internal Business Units (BU) and Licensees and Vendors on ILS program requirements and processes
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for identified business groups
- Manage & deliver on business objectives as related to businesses where acting as SME
- Provide oversight and act as a liaison between BU leadership and ILS leadership on ILS matters
- Address inquiries from Licensee and Vendors and BUs regarding ILS reports, ILS audits, Corrective Action Plan (CAP) letters and other ILS communications
- Increase business unit and licensee / vendor visibility to ongoing ILS program enhancements
- Support special projects as needed
- Ensure timely completion of regional work processes including FAMA authorization and ILS audit submissions.
- Maintain accurate licensee, factory and relationship information in the ILS database
- Collaborate with regional counterparts to ensure consistent application of ILS policies
- Facilitate communication and information gathering related to media issues, allegations and legislations with internal and external parties
- Liaise with contract management and/or internal business units to gather and maintain up to date contract details in the system
- Three to five years business experience in a corporate setting
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong Program or Process Management background
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to compile data, reports and analyze and present information in a professional format
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (including Visio)
- Experience developing or creating work processes
- Experience working in the Corporate Social Responsibility, Social Compliance and/or Sustainability sector
- International business experience
- 4-Year Degree in business, communication or related field
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.