Who is Mastercard
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Center for Inclusive Growth is the philanthropic hub at Mastercard. The organization seeks to ensure that the benefits of an expanding economy accrue to all segments of society. Through research, responsible data philanthropy, programs and strategic engagement, the Center addresses the dual challenges of income and information inequality to advance equitable and sustainable economic growth and financial inclusion around the world. The Center’s work is at the heart of Mastercard’s objective to be a force for good in the world.
The Analyst, Global Programs, is responsible for supporting the management of a large and diverse portfolio of programs in Europe and globally; facilitating program governance and reporting; engaging internal stakeholders and forging external partnerships; and instituting team wide processes. Supporting the Vice President, Global Programs, this role helps build the Center’s footprint in Europe and helps to manage some key global programs, and provides support in the design and delivery of interventions that address some of the critical constraints hindering inclusive growth.
- Help manage programs and partnerships in Europe and globally to ensure timely delivery of outputs and outcomes
- Assist the Vice President with the formation of new programs and partnerships
- Foster positive relationships with leading NGOs and social impact organizations in Europe and globally
- Support the region with its financial inclusion strategy
- Support governance, timely reporting, and communications of program results
- Mobilize employee volunteers to maximize impact of programs
- Actively engage the global team and participate in cross-team projects as needed
- Problem-solve, and iterate as lessons are learned
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support the Vice President, Global Programs as needed
All About You
- Demonstrated project management and execution skills with strong ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Proven skills in partnership development, planning and execution, and managing multiple stakeholders with professionalism and maturity
- Experience in global development issues (particularly for Europe), philanthropy and/or grantmaking
- Prior experience working in, engaging or researching the needs of micro, small & medium enterprises (MSMEs), low wage workers or other ‘bottom of pyramid’ populations
- Working understanding of the relationship between business and community needs, key influencers, policy makers, non-profit leaders and others
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and respond to urgent, unanticipated requests
- Superior written and oral communications skills in English and ability to assembly visually compelling powerpoint decks