The Advisor, Sustainable Sourcing is responsible for implementing the global ESG due diligence process to include database and survey setup, data collection, and assessment with the assistance of third-party service providers. Reporting to the Director of Sustainable Sourcing & Manufacturing, the Advisor will implement survey campaigns, follow-up on corrective actions, and provide report creation and data management activities in support of the due diligence process. The Advisor will also support risk management activities through on-site audit scheduling and corrective and preventive action follow-up.
This position is responsible for operating the ESG risk assessment process for a global network of suppliers and internal factories, interacting with survey and audit service providers, and supporting the needs of the Sustainable Sourcing Program Manager.
- Operate the due diligence and risk assessment processes.
- Ensure survey and audit plans are complete, and are executed in a timely manner
- Develop dashboards, reports, and maintain analytics to enable prioritization of risk and mitigation activities.
- Maintain overall responsibility for the supplier performance database, ensure data integrity, and manage overall data access.
- Ensure proper supplier corrective action follow-up, and timely critical issue escalation
- Develop and deploy survey and on-site audit campaigns globally.
- Provide data analysis, create management reports and manage database processes as needed.
- Works with managers and directors cross-functionally to develop performance improvement targets for suppliers and internal facilities.
- Provides leadership for implementing system and process improvement.
- Measures and evaluates attainment of results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in related field preferred
- Performs under minimal supervision with accountability for specific goals/objectives.
- Demonstrates collaboration, problem solving, and conflict management skills in order to ensure a productive work environment and achievement of objectives.
- Familiar with CAPA in a regulated environment
- Strong communication skills with experience working with suppliers or colleagues internationally.
- Familiar with data management and reporting
- High level of confidentiality
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.