It’s hard to believe that 2016 is already coming to a close. Here are the global sustainability events that BSR staff will host, attend, and speak at this month before heading into the holidays, from a reporting trends breakfast in Paris to a women’s economic empowerment workshop in Bangkok.
What We’re Hosting
- December 1: Europe, Middle East, and Africa Managing Director Farid Baddache and Associate Director Cecile Oger will host a French-language BSR Connect breakfast on the latest trends in sustainability reporting in our Paris office.
- December 8: Asia-Pacific Vice President Jeremy Prepscius and Communications Managing Director Melanie Janin will lead a webinar highlighting Asia-specific takeaways from this year’s BSR Conference.
- December 13: Senior Vice President Peder Michael Pruzan-Jorgensen and Associates Martin Benderson and Cécile Gerondeau will convene an outreach event to introduce companies to the Global Impact Sourcing Coalition in Paris.
- December 14: Managing Director Dunstan Allison-Hope and Manager Jonathan Morris will host a Sustainability Matters webinar, "From Guidelines to Standards: Implications of the Global Reporting Initiative Transition."
Where We’ll Be
- November 30-December 1: Manager Lauren Shields will attend the Trust Women conference in London.
- November 30-December 2: Manager Ran Tao will speak at the Companies vs. Climate Change conference in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- December 1: President and CEO Aron Cramer will attend the Strategic Advisory Board meeting for the Erb Institute at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- December 1: Morris will attend “Moving the Market: SASB 2016 Symposium” in New York.
- December 5: Director Alison Taylor will attend the Devonshire Initiative CEO Summit in Toronto, Canada, to share the results of our recent research on women’s empowerment in sub-Saharan Africa.
- December 6: Cramer will attend the Natural Capital Coalition board meeting in Washington, D.C.
- December 6: HERproject Director Christine Svarer will participate in the roundtable event “Tackling Slavery in our Supply Chains at Christmas,” organized by Women in Sustainability, Safety, and Environment (WISSE) in London.
- December 6: Manager Mark Williams will attend the event “Taking Action: One Year On from COP21 and the Launch of the SDGs,” hosted by Huawei Technologies in cooperation with CSR Europe, in Brussels.
- December 8: Senior Vice President Eric Olson will speak at a Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance workshop on creating a roadmap to 2025 at the Etsy, Inc. headquarters in Brooklyn, New York.
- December 8-9: Manager Marat Yu will attend a USAID regional workshop on women's economic empowerment in Bangkok, Thailand.
- December 14-16: Manager Maurice Meehan will attend the Maritime Anti-Corruption Network stakeholder consultations for the U.K. Foreign and Commonwealth Office Indonesia Program in Jakarta, Indonesia.
You Might Also Like
Sorry, no related articles have been published, yet.