BSR will attend, facilitate, and host several sustainable business events this month.
What We’re Hosting
- August 4: Vice President Laura Gitman and Advisory Services Manager Andrew Matthews will facilitate an investor engagement workshop on behalf of Pfizer with BlackRock, BNY Mellon, Calvert, Domini, ICCR, MSCI, Rockefeller & Co., and Sustainalytics, with support from Advisory Services Manager Paula Palaez and Associate Beth Richmond. The workshop seeks to connect the dots between ESG performance and the investment decisions that firms make and to align Pfizer’s corporate responsibility team with investor relations to provide information that meets investor needs.
- August 18: Climate Change Associate Director Xiaochen Zhang and Manager Emilie Prattico will moderate the event “Overlooked Pollutants and High-Emitting Sectors” in Beijing.
What We’re Attending
- August 5: President and CEO Aron Cramer will participate in the GreenBiz webinar “The Road to Paris: The Role of Business at COP21,” taking place at 1 p.m. EDT. This webinar is open to the public.
- August 19: Inclusive Economy Director Racheal Meiers will participate in the CECP webinar “Inclusive Economies Briefing: Learn from the Leaders,” taking place at 12:30 p.m. EDT. This webinar is open to BSR members.
- August 19-21: Consumer Services Associate Director Jorgette Mariñez and Climate Change Associate Director David Wei will attend and present at the Food Marketing Institute and Grocery Manufacturers Associate Global Sustainability Summit in Denver, Colorado.
- August 28: Vice President for Asia-Pacific Jeremy Prepscius will facilitate a panel at AustCham Hong Kong’s "11th CEO Forum: How Can Tomorrow’s Leaders Get Involved in CSR," in Hong Kong.
- August 31-September 4: Wei, Partnership Development and Research Managing Director Edward Cameron, and Climate Change Associate Samantha Harris will attend the UNFCCC negotiations in Bonn, Germany.
Let’s talk about how BSR can help you to transform your business and achieve your sustainability goals.
You Might Also Like
Sorry, no related articles have been published, yet.