Former Associate Director, Communications, BSR
Eva Dienel, Communications Manager, BSR
More than 1,000 people from 32 countries joined us in New York on October 23-26 to push “Fast Forward” on sustainability at the BSR Conference 2012. As people get back to business, it’s a good time to share the ideas and inspiration gleaned from the Conference. And for those of you who couldn’t be in New York, it’s a good time to catch up on what happened.
BSR President and CEO Aron Cramer kicked off the Conference by reflecting on the progress of sustainability over the past 20 years as well as the opportunities and challenges ahead.
And, here is a recap of BSR Conference coverage:
- The big picture: Our Storify stream offers a curated look at the social media and video coverage of the Conference.
- Plenary video highlights: We have 10 roughly 10-minute videos of plenary-level speakers—everything from international photographer Platon’s moving address to musician will.i.am’s surprise appearance.
- Executive summaries of breakout sessions: For each of the 28 breakout sessions, we have published two-page summaries, including highlights of important points and notable quotes.
- Video interviews with speakers and attendees: This year, we collaborated with 3BL Media and Cisco to ask more than 20 people at the Conference about their ideas to push “Fast Forward” on sustainability.
- Blogs: A number of BSR and guest writers from different industries and sectors contributed blogs offering unique viewpoints on the issues discussed and ideas generated at the Conference.
- Photos: We've posted photos of our inspiring speakers and attendees on Facebook.
You Might Also Like
Sorry, no related articles have been published, yet.