BSR’s mission is to work with business to create a just and sustainable world.
We envision a world in which all people can thrive on a healthy planet.
How We Work
A graphic with four circles:
- Collaboration: Collaborate with peers and partners to address systemic and sector-specific challenges, share best practices and scale impact.
- Advice: Create long term value with actionable advice that enables business resilience and innovation, and solutions which deliver broader impact to society.
- Convening and Networking: Opportunities for members to network and share knowledge with peers and for key stakeholder groups to convene around pressing sustainability challenges.
- Insights: See the changing world more clearly with insights from BSR’s team of global experts to understand how environmental and social shifts are shaping our world and our future.
With BSR Membership in the center of these four circles.
Putting our Mission Into Action
A graphic with three circles:
- We focus on impact in everything we do.
- We make connections between issues and between business and the wider world.
- We provide honest advice and insight that translates ambition into credible action.
BSR works with members and partners in pursuit of a world in which all people can thrive on a healthy planet.
Our work is enabled by long-term relationships with a growing member network of more than 300 of the world’s most influential and dynamic companies. Together, we collaborate to create resilient, thriving enterprises, and shape an economy based on equity and sustainability. Our efforts are enriched by collaboration with a diverse network of partners and stakeholders from civil society, philanthropy and the public sector.
A graphic with two circles:
- BSR Member Network: A member network of more than 300 of the world’s most influential companies.
- Partners: A diverse network of partners and stakeholders from civil society, philanthropy, and the public sector.
Illustrative Member List
Reports and Financials
Making the world a more just and sustainable place isn’t possible without a great diversity of people and minds. What makes BSR unique is the variety and the richness of the different people that we bring together.
Cecile Oger, Managing Director, People and Culture, BSR