Licensing Working Group
Companies in the licensing industry share the responsibility to uphold labor and human rights standards and to comply with environmental requirements. However, the complexity and scale of licensing activities makes it difficult to ensure compliance and improve overall social and environmental performance.
The Licensing Working Group brought together licensors and licensees to develop tools and resources to help the industry uphold social and environmental standards, address the root causes behind non-compliance, and ensure that compliance is managed systematically across the entire licensing supply chain. This Working Group is no longer active.
- Licensing Good Practice Guide (日本語, Japanese)
- Licensing Good Practice Guide (Português, Portuguese)
- Licensing Working Group Overview to learn more.
- Social and Environmental Compliance in Licensing: A Summary Report for the BSR Licensing Working Group
- Good Practices for Complying with Licensors’ Social and Environmental Requirements: A Practical Guide for Licensees
- International Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association
- NBC Universal
- Time Warner
- The Walt Disney Company