Healthcare Working Group
Established in 1999, BSR’s Healthcare Working Group serves as a forum for companies to discuss corporate social responsibility issues faced by the healthcare sector.
Working group participants include senior company representatives from roles in CSR, communications, policy, and governmental affairs.
This group provides a forum for pre-competitive collaboration on key CSR issues, and it also offers companies the opportunity to share their experiences and best practices in an environment that promotes learning and respects confidentiality.
- Collaborate with peers working across the global healthcare sector.
- Amplify your voice in stakeholder discussions with influential NGOs and ratings agencies.
- Keep abreast of horizon issues facing the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Learn from industry, corporate responsibility, and other specialized experts on topics such as access to medicine, human rights, and the environment.
- Monthly Conference Calls: Join issue-specific conversations with speakers selected by the group.
- Annual In-Person Meeting: Attend a full-day, in-person meeting facilitated by BSR to share information and learn from industry peers.
- Targeted Research Outputs: Receive regular updates from BSR on key topics of interest to the group.
- Ongoing Support and Engagement: Access BSR experts and industry peers for support in addressing sustainability questions, exploring new topics, and sharing best practices.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Pfizer Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
- Health Care Working Group Overview to learn more.
- Contact us to learn more.