Mills and Sundries Working Group
The Mills and Sundries Working Group empowers leading apparel and retail companies and their strategic suppliers with tools for proactive management of labor, health, safety, and environmental performance in order to boost competitiveness, while also benefiting workers and the environment.
This working group helps apparel and retail companies and their suppliers move away from a top-down, pass-fail audit approach, and instead work in partnership to reinforce mutual transparency and continuously improve factory conditions.
- Understand your upstream risks by gaining greater visibility into social and environmental performance beyond the first tier.
- Reduce audits, standardize reporting, and save costs by embracing a single set of social and environmental guidelines.
- Foster supplier ownership to improve labor, health and safety, and environmental conditions.
- Share best practices with suppliers and other stakeholders to address key issues.
- Anticipate and meet growing consumer demands for and NGO pressure on quality and ethical production.
What You Get
Benefit from a single set of sustainability principles that set consistent expectations for performance.
Joint assessments conducted by third-party assessors help suppliers and their customers identify opportunities for improvement.
Collaboration on Remediation and Capacity Building
Learn how to efficiently use company resources to support supplier performance-improvement initiatives.
- Semi-Annual Working Sessions Attend three in-person forums for companies and suppliers to inform the group’s approach to pressing issues and network with member companies.
Check out the informational video (WMV format) recorded on December 2012.
- Common Set of Principles for Laundries
- Common Set of Principles for Mills
- Common Set of Principles for Sundries
- Common Set of Principles - Chinese
- Common Set of Principles - Simplified Chinese
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Burberry Ltd.
- Gap Inc.
- J.Crew Group, Inc.
- AKIN TEKSTİL A.Ş.
- Alok Industries
- American & Efird
- Artistic Milliners (Pvt) Limited
- BEST REACH
- Black Peony
- Central Textiles
- Checkpoint Labeling Services
- Ching Fung Apparel Accessories
- Chung Wah Label Manufactory
- Coats Opti (zippers) and Coats North America (thread)
- Cobee International
- Crescent Bahuman
- Denim North America
- DongGuan GuangYu Printing
- Everest Textile
- Fountain Set
- Futech Computer Label Factory
- GFM Telas Parras
- Honda Button
- Ideal Fastener
- Indigo Textiles
- KERRY PRINTING & DYEING
- Keung Hing
- KIPAS DENIM
- KG Denim
- Kurabo Industries
- Lai Tak
- Landes Hong Kong
- Landes Lederwarenfabrik Gmbh
- LAN YAN
- JCPenney Corporation, Inc.
- The Jones Group
- Nordstrom, Inc.
- Malwa Group
- Naveena Exports
- Nexgen Packaging
- Nice Dyeing
- Nien Hsing
- OLMETTO S.P.A
- Orta Anadolu
- Pacific (Pacific Textile LTD)
- PCC Interlinings
- Pioneer Elastic
- Ruentex Industries Limited
- S & S Zippers
- Samwon Printech Co. Ltd
- ShanDong Daiyin Textile
- SHIN HAN
- Shore to Shore
- Swift Galey
- Tairim Co. Ltd
- Talent Weaving Dyeing and Printing
- Tat Fai Zippers
- Textile Resources Ltd.
- Trio Labels
- Twin Dragon Marketing
- TYT Trend
- US DENIM
- Weifang Lantian Textile Co.,Ltd.
- WELL DYEING
- Wilbon Printing (DongGuan) Co. Ltd.
- Wing Hing Buttons and Buckles
- Yi Feng Printing Factory
- Yuan Hardware & Plastic Product (Shen Zhen) Co., Ltd
- Zaozhuang Hiyoung Dynasty Textile Co. Ltd
- Zhejiang Hing Fung Weaving Dyeing &Printing Co., Ltd