Media & Entertainment
The media industry moves quickly. New technologies and the growing use of media outlets by global stakeholders create unique opportunities and challenges to manage corporate reputation and strategies for engagement that deliver results.
We work with media and entertainment companies to integrate sustainability into business strategies and add value to operations.
Harnessing the Power of Media
Learn more about how we brought together eight leading media, technology, and publishing companies to help define CSR priorities and to begin to tackle issues facing this rapidly evolving industry.
- Content, including indecency, access, parental control, and integrity
- Responsible supply chain management and licensing
- Environmental strategy
- Responsible advertising
- Journalistic integrity
- Intellectual property
- Privacy, especially with digital content
- Using media to educate on sustainability issues, such as climate change awareness
Sample Member Companies
- Bloomberg L.P.
- Google Inc.
- The McGraw Hill Companies, Inc.
- Participant Media
- Pearson Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Time Warner, Inc.
- Time Warner Cable Inc.
- The Walt Disney Company