With climate change, greater natural resource constraints, and volatile market conditions, companies need sophisticated new approaches to design and deliver sustainable products and services. In order to do this in an increasingly transparent world, companies need to understand and respond to evolving consumer perceptions and latent needs.
Our team has extensive corporate and on-the-ground experience developing and implementing sustainability strategies and programs. Our expertise draws deeply from partner organizations and our comprehensive network of member companies. We’re working with our members to develop new approaches to solving sustainability challenges, from incorporating innovation strategies to co-creating solutions with stakeholders.
Women's Health Enables Return in Global Supply Chain
Learn more about our innovative project to improve the general and reproductive health of female workers along global supply chains.
- Sustainability strategy development
- Product stewardship and design guidance
- Sustainable supply chain strategy
- Community impact
- Climate change
- Water strategy
- Communications and reporting
- Stakeholder engagement
- Industry collaboration around labor and environmental issues
- BSR Consumer Products Expertise Overview
- Sustainable Lifestyles Frontier Group
- Clean Cargo Working Group
- Social and Environmental Compliance in Licensing Report
- NICE 10-Year Plan (developed with BSR)
- NICE Consumer Project Summary
- International Labor Migration: A Responsible Role for Business
Sample Member Companies
- Ann Inc.
- Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Fossil, Inc.
- Gap Inc.
- Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- JCPenney Corporation, Inc.
- Kingfisher plc
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Lowe's Companies, Inc.
- Marks and Spencer, plc
- Nike, Inc.
- Nordstrom, Inc.
- PVH Corp.
- Richemont International SA
- Target Corporation
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- The Walt Disney Company
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc.