Strategy & Integration
For companies operating in today’s dynamic global economy, developing a sustainability strategy and making it a part of your business DNA is critical to achieving and maintaining competitive advantage.
Leveraging 20 years of experience developing and implementing innovative sustainability strategies across different industries and markets, we can help your organization develop:
- A compelling sustainability strategy that aligns sustainability efforts with business priorities and leverages organizational capabilities and culture
- A rigorous assessment of your current programs, identifying strengths and gaps
- Sustainability priorities based on the relative “materiality” of specific issues and opportunities to your business and key stakeholders
- Goals, KPIs, and metrics to ensure that objectives are realized
- Specific programs, policies, and partnerships to support effective implementation
Visa USA, Inc.
See how we helped Visa develop a corporate strategy that reaches beyond current philanthropic initiatives and integrates CSR strategy with business objectives.
Strategy for Incubator in Emerging Economies
Learn more about the strategy we developed for IBM to create a virtual business incubator for small businesses in India, Brazil, and South Africa.
- Drive maximum efficiency and effectiveness in achieving business and sustainability objectives.
- Engage and mobilize employees, customers, and other key stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate your sustainability agenda and impact both internally and externally.
- Provide a competitive advantage through improved customer insight, product/service innovation, and brand differentiation.
- Altria Group, Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- AstraZeneca PLC
- AT&T Corporation
- Carhartt Inc.
- The Clorox Company
- General Electric Company
- The Hershey Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- McDonald's Corporation
- S.C. Johnson & Sons, Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Tiffany & Co.
- Visa USA, Inc.