Reporting & Communications
We stand at a significant juncture in the development of sustainability reporting. Publishing reports has moved from the exception to the expected, many companies are integrating sustainability into their annual reports, and regulators are putting sustainability disclosure requirements in place. At the same time, there is a growing demand from stakeholders for transparency.
Whether embarking on the first sustainability report or looking to adapt communications for a Web 2.0 world, companies must think strategically to maximize the impact of communications on stakeholder perceptions and support business objectives.
As a leader in the development of sustainability reporting, BSR has collaborated in international efforts, such as the Global Reporting Initiative, to refine standards and define best practices. BSR can help your company develop:
- A reporting and communications strategy that effectively supports and enhances your sustainability program
- An annual report or other communications tool that provides a balanced view of your performance
- Stakeholder engagement processes for increasing transparency and improving communications
- KPIs, metrics, and case studies that effectively communicate your progress toward business objectives
GE’s Citizenship Report
Discover how we helped GE create a reporting strategy that communicates a global, companywide approach while also encompassing its many diverse business lines.
- Drive change by setting baselines and commitments for improvement.
- Increase alignment and integration of sustainability activities throughout an organization.
- Bolster collaboration by celebrating achievements, inspiring innovation, and confronting challenges.
- Strengthen internal and external relationships by serving as a platform for ongoing dialogue.
- Enhance your brand image by building credibility in the marketplace.
- Agility Logistics
- The Allstate Corporation
- American Express Company
- Anheuser-Busch Company
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Chevron Corporation
- Chiquita Brands, Inc.
- Dean Foods Company
- Duke Energy
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- General Electric Company
- The Home Depot, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Kinross Gold Corporation
- McDonald's Corporation
- Newmont Mining Corporation
- Pfizer Inc
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation
- SAP AG
- TE Connectivity
- United Parcel Service (UPS)