Events | The State of the Art in Sustainable Fashion Consumption
Date & Time
March 20, 2012
4-6 p.m. CET
Registration is closed.
The NICE CONSUMER, which is a collaborative project run by the Danish Fashion Institute and BSR, will put forward a vision and framework for sustainable consumption of fashion, based on research and dialogue among stakeholders of the fashion industry.
- Discuss internal procedures and processes that are happening within companies in order to pave the way for consumer engagement on sustainable fashion consumption.
- Welcome and context setting (DAFI)
- Brief re-cap of the first webinar and where we are in the consultation process (BSR)
- Marketing considerations and strategy for conveying sustainability to consumers (Vivienne Westwood)
- Ramping up use of sustainable materials and responses from consumers (H&M)
- Design for sustainable consumption of fashion (CSM / TED)
- Recycling of second-hand textiles (Work on Progress)
- Jonas Eder-Hansen, Development Director, Danish Fashion Institute
- Cody Sisco, Manager of Advisory Services, BSR
- Giordano Capuano, International Marketing & Communications Manager, Vivienne Westwood
- Henrik Lampa, Product Sustainability Manager, H&M
- Mo Tomaney, Senior Research Fellow, School of Fashion & Textiles, Central St. Martins
- Ellen van den Adel, Founder, Work on Progress