BSR Conference 2011: Redefining Leadership
Sustainable Engagement in a Hypertransparent World
Can you say WikiLeaks? The age of hyper-transparency is already upon us and the tools are advancing more rapidly than consumers and companies can control. Understanding the new media landscape is critical to creating effective sustainability initiatives. In the best cases, hyper-transparency is transparency co-created by a company and its stakeholders. This session will explore how companies are proactively seeking to participate and influence stakeholder understanding of their corporate, supply chain, and product sustainability efforts in this new era.
Date and Time
Thursday, November 3, 3-5:15 p.m.
- Aman Singh Das, Contributing Writer, Forbes.com
- Leonardo Bonanni, CEO , Sourcemap Inc.
- Suzanne Fallender, Director, CSR Strategy and Communications, Intel Corporation
- Chris Jochnick, Director of Private Sector Department, Oxfam America
- Peder Michael Pruzan-Jorgensen, Managing Director, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, BSR (Moderator)