BSR Conference 2011: Redefining Leadership
BSR Social Networking Website
To increase the networking opportunities for Conference participants, BSR provides a private social networking website. This secure, participant-only site encourages collaborations, discussions, and meetings before, during, and after the Conference. Last year, more than 7,500 connections were made.
As a Conference participant, your name, title, and company name will be listed on the social networking site. Approximately one week after you register for the Conference, you will receive an email inviting you to complete your Conference profile on the site (including full or partial contact information) on a voluntary basis. Benefits of the social networking site include opportunities to:
- Interact: Creating a profile can help foster connections with Conference participants, BSR staff, and speakers.
- Stay informed: Be the first to know about new speakers and program updates.
- Search: Find participants by name, company, or profile.
- Use private messaging: Contact other participants directly.
- Manage contacts: Keep track of people you know and want to know.
- Meet new people: Track who you’re looking for and who wants to meet you.
- Share your views: Leave a comment directly on someone's profile.
- Create a custom agenda.
- Start a discussion.
- Streamline your own information: Import your blog or Twitter post, or upload a photo.